Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's not working.


When I was in "attack-blog-mode" my team actually heard my botheration of being a fan (defined as an enthusiastic devotee of sports). However my stratagem to hurl heart-felt insults aimed at the Astros has blown up in my face. This futile attempt to spur my team on to great results has turned out to be a house-of-cards.

My plan of attack called for monthly complaints about poor batting, lousy relief pitching or overall lack of effort. I believed this scheme would effectively produce the outcome we all desire. But NAY! The Astros can not smell what I am stepping in-so to speak. So I will up the ante. I will fire complaints from behind my electronic bulwark at a more rapid pace.

They'll never know what hit 'em. (actually I hope they do catch my drift and start playing with more heart and attempt to lock up a win before late innings)

LET'S GO ASTROS...clap clap.......clap clap clap!
I mean: YOU GUYS STINK, GO BACK TO ROUND ROCK YOU OVERPAID 8TH GRADERS!
I can feel my plan working...shhhh, don't blow it for us...shhhh, who said that...oh it was me shhhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.